Experience Registered Nurse - Oncology Flex Pool
Requisition #: 179540
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Dec. 31, 2018
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
Baltimore, MD - THe Johns Hopkins Hospital
Nurse Clinician IIE-Weinberg 5C- Oncology
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Join the Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing team and become part of a collaborative work environment at a world renowned, Magnet designated academic medical facility. Johns Hopkins nurses are committed to patient safety, clinical excellence, optimizing outcomes through evidenced based practice, and life-long learning.
- We Care by assuring continuity and patient-family centered care.
- We Influence through interprofessional collaboration, shared decision-making, and quality improvement.
- We Empower our nurses to govern their professional practice characterized by autonomy, mutual accountability, and trust.
- We Excel in clinical expertise and innovation. Our nurses have a variety advancement opportunities and possibilities for success.
“As Johns Hopkins nurses, we have a proud legacy of challenging the status quo and achieving the amazing” Deborah Baker, Senior Vice President Nursing JHHS and VP Nursing JHH
Candidate qualifications for the Nurse Clinician IIE position:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree from an accredited nursing program required
- Maintain active RN licensure in the state of Maryland
- 3 years of RN work experience required
The Nurse Clinician IIE is responsible for:
• Providing evidence-based care based on the JHH nursing process, policies, procedures.
• Anticipating the needs of and coordinating care for a group of complex patients to achieve clinical, financial, and organizational outcomes.
• Mentoring and managing others to promote quality, safety, and excellence in care.
• Works collaboratively to provide leadership of a multidisciplinary health care team to optimize team performance and patient outcomes.
• Promoting quality improvement of cost effective clinical, financial, and operational initiatives aligned with JHH departmental safety and operational goals.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.