Nursing Coordinator: Operating Room
Requisition #: 165783
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Feb. 6, 2018
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
The OR Nursing Coordinator is responsible for facilitating delegated administrative and clinical activities for nursing in a functional unit. This person possesses the clinical and management knowledge and ability to provide guidance and assistance to nursing personnel and other health care team members in patient care situations. He/she facilitates interpretation/implementation of policies and standards.
Shifts: 10 Hour Day Shifts
- BSN/MSN from an accredited nursing program required.
- Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
- BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- Minimum of 3 years of related RN clinical experience; experience in operating room specialty is preferred.
- Ability to facilitate interpretation/implementation of policies and standards. Provide guidance and be a clinical resource to nursing personnel and other healthcare team members in patient care situations. Hold self and others accountable in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
Join The Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing team and become part of a patient centered collaborative work environment at a world renowned, Magnet designated, academic medical facility. Our nurses are committed to patient safety, clinical excellence, optimizing outcomes through evidenced based practice, and life-long learning.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.