Experienced Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Night Shift
$5,000 sign-on bonus! Great opportunity for RNs with 1 year of acute care experience!
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center ED where the Region's only Burn Center is located.
Benefits for you and your family:
- A series of specialized emergency nursing classes are incorporated into your orientation period to facilitate your transition into the care environment. All new hires will receive support from dedicated orientation facilitators and a nurse educator..
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- Clinical ladder
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- To learn more about our benefits, please visit our virtual benefit guide: https://jhhsbenefits.com/.
Shifts: Multiple shifts available
• ADN or BSN. Applicants with an Associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program may be considered; provided they are enrolled in an accredited BSN/MSN program within 1 year of hire and complete the degree within 5 years of hire.
• Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
• BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
• RN experience required (ideal candidate will have at least 1+ years of RN experience)
• Ability to role model and support practices consistent with evidenced based care, guide others with plan of care, independently make clinical decisions in complex situations, and proactively assist others with patient assignment.
Join The Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing team and become part of a patient centered collaborative work environment at a world renowned, Magnet designated, academic medical facility. Our nurses are committed to patient safety, clinical excellence, optimizing outcomes through evidenced based practice, and life-long learning.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.