Experienced RN - PACU Trauma / Ortho / Neuro / Radiology
Requisition #: 194309
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Evening Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Nov. 3, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. When joining the Johns Hopkins Health System, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Zayed 3 Prep / PACU
Join the Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing team and become part of a collaborative work environment at a world renowned, Magnet designated academic medical facility. Johns Hopkins nurses are committed to patient safety, clinical excellence, optimizing outcomes through evidenced based practice, and life-long learning.
Candidates for the Lead Clinical Nurse position in the Zayed 3 Prep/PACU must maintain active RN licensure in the state of Maryland. Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Nursing and three years of recent RN work experience is required. PACU experience preferred
The LCN is responsible for:
- Applying evidenced-based practice, scientific process, and service excellence in accordance with Hopkins protocols.
- Improving clinical practice, education, and administration/operations.
- Providing leadership by mentoring, counseling, disciplining, reviewing performance and managing staff to promote quality, safety, and excellence in care.
- Providing accountable authority for decisions regarding patient care with your ability to analyze data, synthesize and summarize information.
- Produce routine budget report. Promoting and identifying quality improvement initiatives (clinical, financial, operational) that are aligned with departmental and organizational safety and operational objectives.
- May act in absence of Nurse Manager.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.