Requisition #: 190980
Location: Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20001
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Aug. 13, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. When joining the Johns Hopkins Health System, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under guidance from the Manager of Finance, reports financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, and reports.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Finance or a related field is required.
- A minimum of two years of relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of the principles of accounting, budget management, and financial analysis is required.
- Proficient mathematical and analytical skills are required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in problem solving is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to include formulating recommendations and conducting presentations for management are required.
Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a smoke-free workplace.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.