Food Service Supervisor
- Requisition #:
- Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Support Services (Services/Trades)
- Evening Shift
The Food Services Supervisor is:
- Responsible for supervising hourly associates in the performance of assigned activities within the Suburban Hospital Food Service Department/Cafeteria.
Full-time (40 hrs per week)
Weekend work required
High school diploma or GED, or the equivalent knowledge gained through experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Join Our Talent Network
The University of Vermont Medical Center Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Great Teaching Hospital!"
- Registered Nurse in Baltimore, MD