Senior Analyst/Project LeadApply
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
The Sr. Analyst/Project Lead reports to the Vice President of Care Management and works closely with the Population Health Analytics Director to design and oversee multiple analytic projects. This individual is responsible for all aspects of the development, design, implementation, and monitoring of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. As well as develops and maintains Project Documents which may include scope documents, project plans, and communication plans. The Sr. Analyst must be able to coordinate analytic staff with varying levels of knowledge and skills in executing analytic deliverables.
- Master’s degree required in business, health economics, epidemiology, public health, statistics, biostatistics, nursing, or closely related field; PhD preferred; Additional education may be substituted for experience
- Demonstrated experience in analytic development, design, implementation, and project management as acquired during 7-8 years of progressive experience
- Experience in defining quality and cost measures, developing statistical designs, developing final products for oral and written presentation, and presenting to multiple stakeholders is required
- Experience in dissemination of analytic results in oral, written, poster, and peer-review publication forms
- Thorough knowledge of health care insurance related business operations
- Knowledge and understanding of population health analytic methods and the interrelationship with health care delivery business process
- Thorough knowledge of evaluation, translation, epidemiological, experimental and non-experimental study designs
- Strong understanding of the full data management process including collection, cleansing, manipulation, exploratory analysis, outcomes analysis, determining and adjusting for bias, visual display, and final presentation
- Goal oriented, action-focused, pragmatic and self-disciplined, organized with ability to lead, facilitate, interact effectively with multiple disciplines and organizations
- Ability to plan, organize, direct, implement and evaluate processes to lead people and manage resources to achieve desired result
- Ability to coordinate a team of analysts to achieve mutual goals
- Ability to develop and maintain systems for administrative feedback, monitor and evaluate information, and to make necessary adjustments to development, design, and implementation
- Ability to organize, create and maintain documents and effectively communicate status of project to all levels of the organization
- SAS Base Programming Certification preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.