Database Analyst III
Requisition #: 189132
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Nov. 19, 2019
Responsible for development and management of database infrastructure that supports data and analytic activities at JHACH. Accountable for implementation of policies and direction to ensure efficient project management for data management tasks requested of the department. This position provides support for data and database applications in support of clinical, operational, and research based activities. Coordinates and maintains identification of system requirements and functional design specifications to meet end user needs and ensures design and integration standards with the JHACH Information Technology enterprise.
Work Hours: Day Shift 8:00am-5:00pm
Work Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
- Master’s degree (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Five or more years related database development or programming experience
- Ability to lead and provide technical support to staff in daily operations.
- Deep knowledge of database methodologies, workflow process analysis, and software application systems implementation
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office, SQL, and physical database system configurations including servers, storage, failover, and backup.
- Experience supporting clinical operations and/or research activities including understanding of Case Report Form design in electronic data capture systems.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.