Adult Home Care RN
Requisition #: 466846
Location: Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Baltimore, MD 21224
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Oct. 26, 2022
Being a Home Care RN with Johns Hopkins Home Care Group is a unique opportunity to work at a top 500 Home Care Elite agency with a 5 star patient satisfaction rating. You will have the autonomy to make individualize patient-centered decisions utilizing your critical thinking skills to prevent hospitalizations and promote patient’s recovery and healing at home.
With our interdisciplinary approach to care, you will work collaboratively with specialist and therapist to provide our patients with high quality care. The management team will be your advocate, helping to remove any barriers you may face. You are never alone as our management team will be your champion to promote your professional development and ensure your safety.
Besides a great compensation package - here are the other benefits of working as a Registered Nurse (RN) with Johns Hopkins Home Care Group
- A culture of excellence focuced on Patient and Family Focused Care
- Interdisciplinary approach to care
- A full benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental, Tax Free Saving Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Tuition, retirement contribution, and more!
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Electronic medical record that is integrated with the health system to ensure safe transitions of care
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our specialized training programs including a clinical ladder, research, and grant programs
- Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistance program that serves your entire family.
Sign on bonus available for successful hires
An organization that supports, recognizes and invests in their nurses.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Associate in Nursing required; BSN preferred
- RN in the state of Maryland
- Active American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS CPR
- Valid Maryland drivers’ license and current auto insurance, working vehicle; agree to comply with Maryland law for mandatory seat belt use; Auto Insurance
- Critical care experience required; home care experience preferred
- Passion for educating patients in their home environment
- Experience with electronic documentation
- Excellent communication skills
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.