ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Requisition #: 341933
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Sept. 15, 2021
The CVICU at Suburban Hospital presents a unique opportunity for you as an experienced critical care nurse to immerse yourself in an environment that merges a close-knit, Magnet-recognized, community hospital experience with caring for high-acuity patients with cutting-edge technology. A 2019 AACN Beacon Bronze Award winner, this unit delivers!
Highly Competitive Rates (for 2+ year’s current CVICU experience)
Besides a great compensation package - here are the other benefits of working as a Registered Nurse (RN) in our ICU:
- State of the art equipment and a bright, open working environment with Intensivists coverage 24/7
- Interdisciplinary approach of care with you, as the RN, at the forefront
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Opportunities for learning and growth through our specialized training programs and our clinical ladder
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- You need to be licensed as an RN in Maryland (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state) and have your American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- You will need to have your Associates’ Degree in Nursing; we would prefer you to have your BSN
- At a minimum, we need you to have 2+ years’ experience in either a Medical, Cardiac, or Trauma ICU
This is a full-time, day shift position. The hours are 7:00 AM - 7:30 PM.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.