Interventional Radiology Tech - PRN
Requisition #: 163328
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Aug. 22, 2019
Suburban Hospital is part of the prestigious Johns Hopkins Health System that employs more than 20,000 people. Upon joining Johns Hopkins, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Johns Hopkins career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations, and the health insurance industry.
We offer a competitive total compensation package, are located just outside of the D.C. metro area, and have diversely growing opportunities to advance your career.
The Imaging Tech, Interventional Angiography (PRN):
- Performs special diagnostic procedures in Radiology, including interventional angiographic procedures, interventional diagnostic procedures, and cardiac catheterization procedures.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all equipment components, including patient monitoring devices.
- Varied Shifts
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program
- Provides evidence of continuing education as required to maintain licensure
- Current ARRT, Maryland licensure as Radiologic Tech, CPR certification
- Advanced Registry as Cardiovascular Tech within one year of hire
- At least three years as diagnostic technologist, to include at least six months in angiographic procedures.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.