Imaging Technologist (PRN)
- Requisition #:
- Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Rotating Shift
At Suburban you will experience the resources and reputation of Johns Hopkins world-class care - with our own unique culture. We offer an academic approach to care delivery within our local community. Ours is a collaborative, family-focused work culture, where we practice complex medicine and are committed to ongoing learning and skill development. The connections and partnerships our nurses forge with physicians, fellow nurses, other support staff, generous donors, and patients and their family members helps Suburban Hospital elevate the patient experience and excel in safety, quality and patient care.
What Awaits You?
- Career growth and development
- Free on-site parking
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Performs a variety of radiological procedures and maintains proficiency in at least two of the following: Computed Tomography, Diagnostic Radiology, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program
- Provides evidence of continuing education as required to maintain licensure
- Current ARRT, Maryland licensure
- CPR certification
- Previous experience as a diagnostic technologist desirable.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.