Requisition #: 365023
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Evening Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: May 10, 2021
Are you an experienced X-Ray/Radiology Tech looking for a Monday - Friday evening shift opportunity (2:00 PM - 9:30 PM) with no weekends? Suburban Hospital has an opportunity for you!
As an Imaging/X-ray/Radiology Tech at Suburban Hospital, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in our patients lives!
- In this role, you will be trained to assist in Mammography Needle Localization procedures.
- You will perform excellent diagnostic radiographic imaging by following established requirements, policies and regulations
- And of course, you will provide a great Patient Experience for our patients
Our ideal X-ray Tech will have the following:
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program
- Provides evidence of continuing education as required to maintain licensure
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current ARRT, Maryland licensure, CPR certification
- Previous experience as a diagnostic technologist desirable.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.