In House Contract RN - Med/Surg Unit (Day)
- Requisition #:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
- Day Shift
Join our Sibley Nursing Team as a Med Surg Contract RN!! Sibley Memorial Hospital is a community institution with a strong academic affiliation. Nursing at Sibley reflects these two worlds; our nurses actively participate in and lead research studies, help shape patient experience and improve standards of practice across the hospital. Sibley nurses are part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Nursing.Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in our world-class 200-bed all private patient tower. Sibley is the most innovative community hospital in the country. Apply today and become a part of Johns Hopkins nursing which offers incredibly dynamic and diverse professional experiences!
- 7A Med Surg Contract RN- temporary 13-week contracts
- Full Time 36 hours/week , Non-Benefitted, Flat rate $70/hr day or rotating, $75/hr for exclusive night schedule
- Nights, 7p - 7:30a
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Minimum of one-year current experience in an Med Surg setting (two years strongly preferred)
- CPR card
A few things nurses love at Sibley:
- Onsite parking
- Free employee gym
- Employee Tranquility Room and Employee Serenity and Vegetable gardens
- Professional Advancement Program for Nurses (PACE)
Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a smoke-free workplace.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.