Requisition #: 199724
Location: Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Baltimore, MD 21224
Category: Clerical and Administrative Support
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Nov. 21, 2019
Johns Hopkins Home Care Group is always looking for talented, compassionate and committed professionals to join our team in a variety of roles. We offer a range of clinical job opportunities, including pediatric, adult and infusion nursing; physical, occupational and respiratory therapy; and pharmacy, as well as administrative positions responsible for coordinating patient care, equipment delivery and insurance billing.
Employees with Johns Hopkins Home Care Group can access a host of valuable benefits, including competitive salary and wages, health and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, and educational and career enrichment opportunities.
Schedule: 4 Weekdays: 10:00AM-6:30PM
1 Weekend Day: 8:30AM-5:00PM
Responsible for receipt and review of more advanced order requests. Ability to assess and navigate inquiries. Detailed oriented and resource to team for guidance of best next steps. Provide excellent service to customers during every interaction. Collaboratively work with team to further facilitate and promote product offerings and services. Respond to requests in a timely and courteous manner. Ability to complete service recovery and de-escalation.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent.
- Post high school education or training - preferred.
- 2 years customer service, required.
- Experience working in a medical environment - familiarity with durable medical equipment, required.
- Experience working in a call center, preferred.
- Intermediate/advanced - over 1 year experience - medical field.
- Advanced medical terminology related to homecare industry.
- Ability to understand contractual requirements.
- Exceptional Customer service principals and service expectations.
- Positive Culture - teambuilding, employee engagement culture, maturity.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.