Intake Coordinator I
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Baltimore, MD 21224
- Non-Clinical Professional
- Day Shift
It is a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.
Here at Johns Hopkins Home Care Group (JHHCG) we believe in relationship building and collaboration. Our employees are making a difference every day in the lives of patients in their homes and the community.
Employees with JHHCG can access a host of valuable benefits, including competitive salary and wages, health, dental and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and career enrichment opportunities.
Join us and be a part of something bigger.
Responsible for receipt and review of more advanced order requests. Ability to assess and navigate inquiries. Detailed oriented and resource to team for guidance of best next steps. Provide excellent service to customers during every interaction. Collaboratively work with team to further facilitate and promote product offerings and services. Respond to requests in a timely and courteous manner. Ability to complete service recovery and de-escalation.
- Four (4) Week Days 9:30am-6:00pm and Weekend Rotation 8:30am-5:00pm
- H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Post high school education or training - preferred
- Intermediate/advanced - over 1 year experience - medical field
- Advanced medical terminology related to homecare industry
- Ability to understand contractual requirements
- Exceptional Customer service principals and service expectations
- Positive Culture - teambuilding, employee engagement culture, maturity.
- Accurate and timely data entry; Detail oriented and organized
- Advanced communication skills - written and oral - clear/professional with customers
- Advanced product knowledge of JHHCG products & services. Selection of homecare equipment/supply based on need and physician order
- Ability to function as a resource/mentor to intake 1 position - subject matter expert- preceptor, training.
- Call center experience, required
- Assist with problem resolution - ability to be a cross functional team member in the absence of a leader
- Basic ability to deescalate and facilitate prioritized accounts
- 2 years customer service, required
- Experience working in a medical environment - familiarity with durable medical equipment, required
- Experience working in a call center, preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.