Interventional Cardiovascular Nurse Coordinator
Requisition #: 532383
Location: Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: June 30, 2022
Sibley Memorial Hospital is a non-profit, full service 318 bed acute care community hospital serving the Washington, DC area. Sibley offers medical, surgical, intensive care, obstetric, oncology, orthopaedic, skilled nursing inpatient services, and a state-of-the-art 24-hour Emergency Department. Sibley's campus, with its new patient tower, is also home to the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center, the Johns Hopkins National Proton Therapy Center, Grand Oaks -- an assisted living residence -- a medical building with physician offices and an ambulatory surgery and imaging center.
Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to help you balance work with life so you can focus on what matters most-your well-being and that of your loved ones. Some of our benefits include:
- Dependent Child Tuition Assistance
- Educational Assistance Program
- Two retirement plans: Retirement Income Plan and 403(b) Savings Plan
- Affordable Healthcare options
- 7 paid holidays each year
- Paid Days Leave (PDL)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- …and more
The Nurse Coordinator is responsible for the direct and indirect care of patients receiving care in the Imaging Department.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Minimum of 12 contact hours per year through an accredited provider.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Interventional or Cardiovascular Procedures Nurse or similar procedural nursing area requiring moderate sedation.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing required
- BLS certification is required, ACLS is preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.