Inventory Planning Manager
Requisition #: 362743
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: May 12, 2021
Reporting to the Director of Inventory Planning and Engineering at the Johns Hopkins Health System, this position will be responsible to drive the creation of the Inventory Planning team, as well as develop and optimize tools, systems, and processes that enable greater operational efficiency, accuracy, and utilization of assets. Improving margin and inventory turn will be the key pillars of this position.
The main responsibilities include:
- Working closely with relevant partners in Sourcing, Procurement, Supply Chain System Support, EBS, Accounts Payable, Value Analysis, Informatics & Analytics, and Materials Management to understand the channel, analytics, master data, reporting, pricing, contracting and distribution needs, expectations, opportunities, challenges, etc.
- Managing cross functional vendor collaboration and engagement meetings
- Developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting on cross-functional KPIs to ensure effective execution, integration and performance against inventory targets. Propose and implement solutions to improve metrics for fill rates, inventory turns and forecast error rate
- Leading and/or partnering to drive cross-functional inventory optimization projects from idea to implementation and adoption
- Communicating business related issues or opportunities to the next management level
- Overseeing analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyze data from multiple applications and ERP systems, including but not limited to SAP, Business Intelligence, Manhattan SCALE, GHX, etc., ensuring that deadlines are met
- Assessing overall company performance against benchmarked objectives and keeps detailed records, generates reports, and develops presentations to help senior management
Johns Hopkins Medicine.