OR Registered Nurse (RN) - Green Spring Fertility Center
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Day Shift
At The Johns Hopkins Fertility Center, nursing is a calling to make dreams of parenthood a reality. Join our compassionate team at the forefront of reproductive medicine, where your expertise matters, and your care transforms lives. Experience a supportive environment that fosters continuous learning and collaboration with top fertility specialists. Join us in making a meaningful impact at Johns Hopkins Fertility Center. You Belong Here!
The Johns Hopkins Fertility Surgery Center is a single-specialty surgery center. The Fertility Center Surgery Center is located on the Johns Hopkins Green Spring Station campus. OR experience preferred but will consider nurses with experience in Interventional Radiology, Endoscopy, Labor and Delivery, Cardiovascular Lab, ICU nurses with at least 2 years of experience, or New Grads who have completed a practicum in the OR
Shift: Full-time, 8 hour shifts, with minimal weekend on-call
What Awaits You:
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $15,000 per year
- Dependent Child Tuition - Payment for up to 50% of child's tuition and eligible mandatory academic fees at an accredited, degree-granting institution
- Healthy at Hopkins – Earn up to $1,000 a year while participating in activities to improve your health and wellbeing
- Free Onsite Parking
- Work Life Balance
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) with employer contribution
- Click here to learn about all of our health and financial benefits:
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing from Accredited Nursing Program required, or Associates Degree in Nursing with equivalent years of experience
- Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
- BLS CPR certification through AHA, Red Cross, or military training
***Effective January 1st. 2022, if hired you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your occupational health screening. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted to individuals for religious beliefs or medical reasons by following the proper protocols. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Johns Hopkins Health System remains committed to providing the highest quality care for our patients and our communities
***Authorization to Work in the United States: Applicants who require sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.