Requisition #: 400085
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Information Technology
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Aug. 23, 2021
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 400085
Location: 855 N. Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21205
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Under general supervision, perform routine PC Set up; installation of peripheral equipment, software installation, support for software products and services, deployment of service packs, hot fixes, system updates, testing changes to the environment. Assistance with departmental specific applications and interaction with vendor application installations. Strong liaison with customers and departments. Involved with the analysis of user needs in the computing device environment (e.g., desktop, mobile devices, etc.) and recommendations for products and services that meet those needs. Responsible for delivery, moving and installing computing devices and related software as well as device inventory.
Two years college course work. Additional experience can be substituted for education.
Equivalency Formula: 30 undergraduate degree credits or 18 graduate degree credits = 1 year of experience. For jobs where equivalency is permitted, up to two years of non-related college coursework may be applied towards the total minimum education/experience required for the respective job.
Two years related experience. Must be proficient in troubleshooting and analyzing issues and recommending solutions.
1. Possess all requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities as posted in the supplemental section.
2. Demonstrate critical thinking and reasoning skills.
3. Ability to work on multiple priorities effectively.
4. Ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
5. Ability to execute assigned project tasks within established schedule.
6. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
7. Ability to communicate effectively in the service of users and colleagues.
8. Write and communicate clearly and concisely.
9. Possess sound documentation skills.
10. Ability to maintain confidentiality
11. Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.