Lead Clinical Nurse ( RN ) - Medical Acute Care Unit H3O3
Requisition #: 322104
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 or 36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Jan. 4, 2021
The Johns Hopkins Hospital NEW Medical Acute Care Unit (Halsted 3/Osler 3). Construction is completed on our newest unit which opened in October! This unit features 22 individual rooms across 2 hallways designed to care for adult patients requiring acute medical intervention. This is an exciting time to build a brand new team together!
Shifts: 12 hour day & night rotating shifts
• BSN/MSN from an accredited nursing program required
• Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
• BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
• The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of acute care RN work experience
• Ability to lead others, assist in development & implementation of procedures for the unit, use principles of conflict resolution, recommend resource utilization, and implement performance management of staff.
• Experience within specialty area is preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.