Lead Clinical RN
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Howard County Medical Center, Columbia, MD 21044
- Nursing Management/Leadership
- Day Shift
The 11 main OR’s at Howard County General Hospital are a great fit for the experienced OR RN looking to work for the world-renowned Johns Hopkins family. In our OR's we provide ortho/spine, robotics, and general surgeries.
What nurses love about HCGH and our OR’s:
- Inter-disciplinary approach to care with the RN at the forefront
- New Loan Repayment Program
- Free Onsite parking!
- Dependent College Tuition Reimbursement for each child enrolled in college or university
- Amazing benefits that can be viewed here:
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.