Licensed Professional Counselor - Psychology (Grant-Funded)
Requisition #: 169863
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: June 25, 2018
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. When joining the Johns Hopkins Health System, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
At Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital located in St. Petersburg, FL, we offer first-class pediatric care, along with the best lifestyle anyone could imagine. In the heart of Tampa Bay our main campus and state-of-the-art facility is located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida and just minutes from restaurants, beautiful beaches, sports arenas and a multitude of family activities.
We are committed to cultivating, nurturing and hiring the best talent for our organization and believe every person makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As you’ll see, we take our work and our fun very seriously. We think you're going to love it here.
This "Grant-funded" position is responsible for treatment of mental health conditions under the supervision of a clinical psychologist.
- This position will be a clinical provider, responsible for treating mental health conditions of patients referred to Psychology outpatient clinic and Psychology inpatient consults to provide high level patient care.
- Position will be responsible for coordination of care among providers, resources in the community, and research staff, as needed.
- Master’s degree in clinical or counseling psychology
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a medical setting; must have experience in treating children and adults. Other requirements, as needed, for areas of specialization/expertise will be determined by position.
- Must have a Florida Psychologist license
- Proficiency in data entry and standard PC based applications required.
- _X_ Ability to move freely (standing, stooping, walking, bending, pushing and pulling) and lift up to a maximum of twenty-five (25) pounds without assistance.
- _X_ Category 1: Job classification is exposed to blood borne pathogens (blood or bodily fluids) while performing job duties.
- Work in a climate-controlled office or hospital environment.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.