Requisition #: 537424
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: May 26, 2022
By joining Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, you are eligible for the following: Benefits & PTO accruals start first day, 403b with match potential, Free Parking, Tuition Assistance, Discounted meals in the Cafeteria, and more!
Full range of duties associated with the maintenance, repair and inspection of various healthcare facilities and outpatient care center’s utility systems and equipment to ensure safe and reliable operation. Receives instruction and assists in performing a variety of diverse tasks. Exercises technical guidance and operates in accordance to the procedures and policies within the Facilities Department.
Work Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Work Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday (2:30pm-11:00pm)
- A minimum of a High School diploma, GED, Certificate of Completion or equivalent achievement.
- 3 years of healthcare experience or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Ability to complete advanced equipment and system repairs and maintenance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with leadership and team members for the purpose of solving equipment or system related problems.
- Ability to read and understand the English language, colors, system schematics, drawings, diagrams and prints.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.