Marketing Manager, Service Line Marketing
Requisition #: 198332
Location: Johns Hopkins Health Care, Glen Burnie, MD 21060
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Dec. 10, 2019
The Marketing Manager, Service Line Marketing reports to the Assistant Director of Marketing & Communications. This individual will lead the development and implementation of comprehensive marketing programs and campaigns to support the business development goals and objectives of JHM and its affiliates, as well as JHHC’s lines of business and departments. Responsibilities include:
- Oversight of awareness, recruitment, retention, and behavior-change campaigns and development and management of associated budgeting
- Supervise two marketing project specialists as well as daily management of agencies, contractors and consultants.
- Planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating the results of project work
- Provide mentoring, proactive guidance and direction when appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree required with advanced coursework in marketing, advertising, health care communication, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of in-depth experience in health care marketing; Prior experience as a supervisor or project lead.
- Top quality mastery of marketing; in-depth knowledge of health insurance marketing; specific knowledge of marketing principles and practices, market research and analysis, strategic planning, marketing communications and program development; plus a basic understanding of NCQA and HIPAA requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Excellent presentation skill
- Ability to interact with senior leadership and high-level contacts
- Ability to lead a team and perform well in a collaborative environment
- Ability to manage complex group issues and processes using effective management, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Budget Management
- Experience in Medicare, Medicaid, Group health insurance marketing and communications a plus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.