- Requisition #:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
- Evening Shift
Sibley Memorial Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine, has a distinguished history of serving the community since its founding in 1890. As a not-for-profit and full-service community hospital, Sibley offers medical, surgical, intensive care, obstetric, oncology, orthopedic and skilled nursing inpatient services, as well as a 24-hour Emergency Department. Sibley’s campus is also home to Grand Oaks, an assisted living residence; a medical building with physician offices and ambulatory surgery and imaging centers
What Awaits You?
- Career growth and development
- Tuition assistance
- Free onsite parking
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Affordable and comprehensive benefits package
- Performs routine and special clinical laboratory tests in the Core Laboratory (Chemistry, Hematology, Urinalysis, Coagulation, and Microbiology) and/or Blood Bank.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related science
- At least 1 year experience preferred
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.