Mental Health Prog Supv - ATS G
Requisition #: 170647
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Social Work/Mental Health
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: May 7, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
This Program Supervisor position supervises a staff of Therapists and Clinical Supervisor for the Addiction Treatment Services.
1. Develops programs to meet the needs of the patient population. Ensures program operates in a smooth and orderly manner according to the department, Medical Center, and all appropriate regulatory agency guidelines.
2. Develops, trains and manages assigned personnel. Makes decisions concerning employment, performance appraisals, promotions, transfers and terminations.
3. Participates in the development, implementation and monitoring of program policies and procedures. Makes recommendations to management regarding changes and enhancements.
4. Supervises all daily program operations, which may include billing, managing expenditures, medical records and periodic clinical reports. .
5. Supervises paper billing form completion for accountability.
6. Delegates and provides outreach, educational seminars and advocacy regarding needs of the patient population. Provides oversight of Substance Abuse Counseling as part of a comprehensive program of services.
7. Attends Executive Committee
8. Prepares various reports for outside federal/state agencies and management. Maintains statistical records of program activities.
9. Attends and participates in various meetings and committee, both internally and with outside community and state agencies.
Full Time (40 hours) Day Shift
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
ATS - G Bldg
Licensed Professional Counselor (LCPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW-C) Required
Master's Degree in Human Services Field.
2 years Supervisor Experience in a Substance Abuse Program preferred
Maryland Board of Professional Counselor Therapist Approved Supervisor required
Works in normal office environment where there is little discomfort to due to the extremes of heat, dust, noise, temperature and the like; Works in patient care areas where there are no physical discomforts due to dust, dirt, temperature and the like
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.