Requisition #: 398031
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Aug. 16, 2021
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 398031
1800 Orleans St.
Baltimore, MD 21287
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift; 8:00am - 4:30pm
Weekends Required: No
Performs Diagnostic magnetic resonance imaging of organs, organ systems and blood flow studies. Provides radiologists with images necessary to obtain diagnostic results so that a comprehensive diagnostic report is available to referring physician. Orients physicians, residents, staff and student technologist in objectives and applications of magnetic resonance imaging and safety.
Requires completion of an AMA approved program in Radiologic Technology or equivalent, which normally is acquired in a two-year college or technical school program.
ARRT certified with current registration required.
CPR certification required within three months of employment.
Required Work Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires extensive knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathologic processes with emphasis on neurologic, orthopedic, and cardiac physiology.
- Thorough knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and pathology as related to the position, as well as aseptic and sterile techniques.
- Requires knowledge of the physics involved to perform magnetic resonance imaging exams, as well as the use of all equipment necessary to obtain and document a complete examination.
- Effective communication skills to interact with patients, physicians and other personnel.
- High level of analytical skills are required to perform appropriate scans based on the patients’ history and protocol.
- Work requires a high level of interpersonal skills for instructing and orientating patients, physicians medical staff, and students.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.