MRI Technician - PRN
Requisition #: 181257
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: July 17, 2019
We offer Free Parking!
The MRI Technician - PRN:
• Performs a variety of MRI procedures including MR angiography, Breast Biopsies, and Stroke procedures.
• Images procedures in accordance with research protocols established by NHLBI and NINDS.
• Performs quality control measures.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program.
- Provides evidence of continuing education as required to maintain certification.
- Current ARRT and CPR certification.
- At least two years as a MRI Technician.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.