Requisition #: 2277
Location: Johns Hopkins Intrastaff, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Week: Temporary Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Aug. 2, 2021
Johns Hopkins Intrastaff is the internal staffing agency for the Johns Hopkins Health System and partner hospitals, providing temporary support to a variety of the Johns Hopkins locations. Our employees are the strength of our service. Intrastaff is unique because it's one of the very few agencies where a person has the benefit of being a temporary employee and also feels like a member of a large organization. Working at Hopkins means joining a culturally diverse team that includes some of the best nurses, physicians and allied health professionals in the world. Directly or indirectly, you'll have exposure to cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking medical research.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in Baltimore, MD is hiring for an MRI Technologist.
Monday - Friday 3pm-11:30pm; on call every 4th weekend
- Performs Diagnostic magnetic resonance imaging of organs, organ systems and blood flow studies.
- Provides radiologists with images necessary to obtain diagnostic results so that a comprehensive diagnostic report is available to referring physician.
- Orients physicians, residents, staff and student technologist in objectives and applications of magnetic resonance imaging and safety.
- Assists nursing staff in area e.g. witnesses nursing staff in wasting medication and documents in Pyxis.
- Requires completion of an AMA approved program in Radiologic Technology or equivalent, which normally is acquired in a two-year college or technical school program.
- ARRT certified with current registration required.
- BLS CPR certification required.
- MRI training program experience with clinical internship or one year of MRI experience.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.