Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - NNP (Full time) - Main Campus
Requisition #: 427023
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Advanced Practice Providers
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Feb. 26, 2022
NNP - Provision of neonatal nurse practitioner services at a JHACH main campus NICU. Employment at Level IV NICU at JHACH main campus required.
The neonatal nurse practitioner is an advanced registered nurse practitioner who demonstrates expertise in the clinical management of the neonate and infant. The practitioner role is multi-faceted and includes clinical management of the high risk neonate and infant, educational responsibilities, administrative duties, consulting, and initiating/implementing research. The neonatal nurse practitioner works in collaboration with medical, nursing and support services to provide family centered care. The neonatal nurse practitioner maintains active participation in his/her own continued education and professional development.
Work Hours: Work Hours: Rotating - Flexible 10 hour shifts
Work Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
• Clinical Master's Degree in Nursing or DNP.
• Current Florida State Licensure as APRN.
• Current BLS and PALS (NRP in lieu of PALS if NNP).
• Current Licensure in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse/Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
• Current National Certification as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, OR Eligible for and achieves National Certification as an NNP within 2 years of hire.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.