New Grad RN - Emergency Department
Requisition #: 399489
Location: Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20001
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: July 29, 2021
Begin your nursing career at Sibley as an Emergncy Department RN!! Sibley Memorial Hospital is a community institution with a strong academic affiliation. Nursing at Sibley reflects these two worlds; our nurses actively participate in and lead research studies, help shape patient experience and improve standards of practice across the hospital. Sibley nurses are part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Nursing. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in our world-class 200-bed all private patient tower. Sibley is the most innovative community hospital in the country.
- Emergency Department
- Full time 36 hours/week, benefitted
- Rotating 12 hour shifts (7a-7p, 11a-11p, 3p-3a, 7p-7a, 11p-11a)
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
- Minimum of 12 contact hours per year through an accredited provider.
- CPR card
A few of our many benefits:
- Up to 26 days paid leave upon employment
- Onsite parking
- Free employee gym
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Advancement Program for Nurses (PACE)
- Health/dental/vision/life/supplemental life +long and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching + 403(b) plan (non-benefits eligible employees)
- Commuter transportation benefits
Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a smoke-free workplace.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.