New Grad RN - Mother/Baby
- Requisition #:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
- Rotating Shift
Join our Sibley Nursing Team as a Post-partum RN and become part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Health System.
- Family Centered Care Unit (Post-partum)
- Full-time 36 hours/week, benefitted
- 12-hour rotating shifts 7a-7p and 7p-7a
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
- AHA CPR card
What nurses love about Sibley:
- Excellent Benefits package https://sibley.jhhsbenefits.com/
- Free Onsite parking
- Free employee gym, employee vegetable gardens
- Supportive Nurse Leadership
- Tuition Reimbursement/Loan Forgiveness
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Join Our Talent Network
The University of Vermont Medical Center Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Great Teaching Hospital!"
- Registered Nurse in Baltimore, MD