RN - Emergency Department
- Requisition #:
- Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Night Shift
Join our Suburban Nursing Team as an Emergency Department RN and become part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Health System.
What nurses love about Suburban:
- Competitive RN pay and benefit package Suburban Hospital Benefits
- Free On-site Parking!
- Interdisciplinary approach of care with the RN at the forefront
- Supportive Nurse Leadership/Magnet Designation
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Full-time, 36 hours/week, benefitted
- 12-hour night shift 7p-7:30a
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Maryland RN License (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state)
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- Associates’ Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- 1+ years’ current ED RN experience
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.