Nurse Practitioner - Breast Clinic 16/hrs Day
Requisition #: 212867
Location: Howard County General Hospital, Columbia, MD 21044
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Jan. 21, 2020
The Nurse Practitioner participates in the management of patients by providing skilled nursing intervention(s) as well as specific delegated medical interventions under the direction of a physician, who has the final responsibility for the medical care of the patient.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing, licensed to practice in the state of Maryland.
- Successful completion of accredited NP program in area of specialty (Pediatrics, Family, Geriatrics, etc.).
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of nursing required.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Nurse Practitioner License in the State of Maryland or licensure in a compact state that allows practice in Maryland.
- Current CPR certification.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.