Nurse Recruiter- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Requisition #: 289269
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Oct. 18, 2020
Our Nurse Recruitment team is passionate about bringing in top talent to The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Our goal is to add value to our patients’ experiences by recruiting and retaining the best and brightest. Hopkins nurses define excellence every day.
What You Need to Succeed…
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile in order to meet goals with a positive attitude
- Forward thinking in your approach to meeting workforce needs
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong critical thinking and problem resolution skills
- A work style that emphasizes openness, collaboration, and empathy
- Personal and professional background that aligns with JHH core values
- Nurse recruitment and sourcing experience
- At least 5 years of RN experience required
- Nursing Management experience preferred
- Use of job boards, referral sources, recruitment technologies, and other marketing tools to build talent pool
- Development of recruitment strategies to meet workforce needs
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in nursing
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.