Operations Training and Development Specialist
Requisition #: 191830
Location: Johns Hopkins Health Care, Glen Burnie, MD 21060
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Sept. 13, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
Responsible for the delivery of training modules for roles within the Operations departments. This includes, but is not limited to, Claims, Customer Service, Enrollment, Provider Maintenance, Provider Relations, and Appeals. This position may serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the documentation process and assist with creation of training manuals, workflows, job aids, and other updates. Participates in the assessment of training effectiveness and may make recommendations for additional training. Assists in development of training interventions to ensure workflow compliance. Partners with Training and Development team members, stakeholders, and others to ensure all supported departments training is current and accurate and meets the needs of the employees and the business.
- Conducts training sessions, both instructor-led and web-based, for JHHC clinical and non-clinical staff using written materials, oral presentations, and audio-visual equipment to assist groups in development of role-specific skills
- Assists in the development of training programs that reflect the needs of the organization
- Partners with Training and Development team members, SMEs, and others to revise training programs based on evaluations and assessments
- Analyzes and evaluates training programs for impact and effectiveness
- Assists in design of training and non-training interventions to address performance gaps
Pay Grade: NI
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.