Requisition #: 469425
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Nursing Support/Patient Care
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: May 16, 2022
Paramedic- Emergency Center Regular Per Diem
Performs routine patient activities and delegated patient care procedures of a specialized and technical nature. This may include observing and monitoring patient condition, identifying changes in collected patient data and notifying nurse, setting-up and maintaining specialized clinical equipment, knowledge of aseptic technique, collecting blood specimens and performing related, delegated nursing procedures.
Work Hours: 12 hour rotating shifts/ Per Diem
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- A minimum of a High School diploma, GED, Certificate of Completion or equivalent achievement
- 2 years in a an acute healthcare setting/prehospital environment with direct patient care
- Licensed Paramedic certification required in the State of Florida
- BLS and ACLS required; must obtain PALS within one year of employment
- Ability to communicate and relate well to people of diverse backgrounds, training and experience.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.