Paramedic Transport Tech- Lifeline Transport Team
Requisition #: 208403
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Part Time (30 - 39)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: July 22, 2020
The Johns Hopkins Hospital Lifeline Transport Team is an integral part of The Department of Emergency Services. The Department of Emergency Services is a designated Level 1 Adult Trauma Center, regional Pediatric Trauma Center, Eye Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Cardiac Center for the state of Maryland. The Lifeline team executes thousands of air, ground and in-house patient transports yearly and assists in preserving the lives of our most critically ill patients during these transports. Lifeline’s mission is to bring 24/7 advanced life support and critical care services to The Johns Hopkins community.
Shifts: 12 hour day/evening/night rotating shifts; weekend work required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Successful completion of a Paramedic Training Program
- National Registry Paramedic certification required at time of hire
- Maryland Paramedic required at time of hire
- District of Columbia Paramedic certification required; upon hire OR within the first 120 days of employment
- Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant certification required; upon hire OR within the first 90 days of employment
- Valid and current ACLS and BLS certification required upon hire
- Unrestricted valid driver’s license
- Must maintain contracted ambulance vendor’s emergency vehicle operator requirements
- Required minimum of two years of EMS or hospital experience within last three years. Preferred minimum of one year as a full-time advanced life support (ALS) provider.
Join the Johns Hopkins Hospital multidisciplinary team and become part of a patient centered collaborative work environment at a world renowned, Magnet designated academic medical facility. Our clinicians are committed to patient safety, clinical excellence, optimizing outcomes through evidenced based practice, and life-long learning.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.