Patient Care Technician - Float Pool
Requisition #: 418547
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Nursing Support/Patient Care
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Oct. 22, 2021
As a PCT you will function as a technical assistant and practice partner with the registered nurse. You will perform moderately complex patient care duties.
- Current Maryland CNA certification
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- High School diploma or GED required
- Previous PCT experience preferred but will consider newly certified CNAs
Benefits for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- On campus gym
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.