Patient Care Technician
Requisition #: 269511
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time Nursing (36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Sept. 9, 2020
As a PCT you will function as a technical assistant and practice partner with the registered nurse. You will perform moderately complex patient care duties. Previous experience in a hospital is ideal for this role. Call 41-550-1234 for details and ask for a nurse recruiter.
- Current Maryland CNA certification
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- High School diploma or GED required
- Previous PCT experience preferred
- Availability to attend 4 days of Orientation and a week of multi-functional tech training on site.
Benefits for you and your family:
- Comprehensive health plan with , dental, life & disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for self & dependents
- Daycare & gym on site
- PCT training on site with work commitment by attendee
- Join a well-known academic medical center and become a part of the Bayview family
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.