Patient Care Technician, PACU
Requisition #: 343490
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Sept. 21, 2021
$1000 Sign On Bonus!!!!
As a PCT you will function as a technical assistant and practice partner with the registered nurse. You will perform moderately complex patient care duties.
- Current Maryland CNA certification
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- High School diploma or GED required
- Previous PCT experience preferred
Benefits for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- On campus gym
Pay Grade 93
DAY 10, 10am -6:30pm
High school diploma required
Previous pct experience preferred
CPR Required AHA Healthcare Provider
Possible exposure to communicable diseases and hazardous materials with little likelihood of harm if established health precautions are followed; Works in area that may require contact with aggressive and/or combative patients
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.