Patient Care Technician
Requisition #: 294565
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time Nursing (36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Nov. 19, 2020
Demonstrated the knowledge/skills required to care for the patient population at acute psychiatry. Must assume accountability for the process and outcome of care for the patients. At least 1 year of CNA experience is strongly preferred. Previous work with behavioral health/psychiatric patients is ideal. Please note this is primarily day shift with the flexibility to rotate to night shift on the rare occasion it is needed. 12-hour shifts with patient checks every 15 minutes.
- High School diploma required from accredited school and able to be verified
- Maryland C N A license current
- CPR BLS for the healthcare provider ( AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network)
- Eligible for health, dental, life, and other insurance plans
- 403 B
- Tuition Reimbursement & Support programs for self and family
- Gym & daycare on site
- Opportunities for growth in healthcare career
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.