Patient Care Technician - Surgical Unit
Requisition #: 306703
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Full Time Nursing (36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Nov. 25, 2020
Johns Hopkins employs more than 20,000 people annually across our health system. When joining Johns Hopkins, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
As a PCT you will function as a technical assistant and practice partner with the registered nurse. You will perform moderately complex patient care duties.
- Current Maryland CNA certification
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- High School diploma or GED required
- Previous PCT experience preferred but will consider newly certified CNAs
Benefits for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- On campus gym
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.