PATIENT ESCORT (3p-11:30p)
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Support Services (Services/Trades)
- Evening Shift
- Assisting patients or lifting patients into wheelchairs or stretchers.
- Transporting patients to various locations in the hospital for medical procedures.
- Offering support, encouragement, and solace to patients.
- Ensuring patients are comfortable and safe during transit.
- Monitoring the scheduling system for transport requests and completing them promptly.
- Delivering laboratory specimens, medical equipment, supplies, and mail.
- Complying with health, safety, and sanitation regulations.
- Maintaining accurate daily logs.
- Providing information and directions to patients and visitors.
Patient Escort Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- CPR certification.
- Previous experience in a hospital setting is favorable.
- Excellent emotional intelligence and communication.
- Reliable time-management and punctuality.
- Good physical fitness.
Join Our Talent Network
The University of Vermont Medical Center Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Great Teaching Hospital!"
- Registered Nurse in Baltimore, MD