Patient Experience Manager
Requisition #: 192081
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Sept. 9, 2019
As a Patient Experience Manager at Suburban Hospital, you will be at the forefront of the patient experience, working with a highly-engaged team to deliver results that matter.
Your role as the Patient Experience Manager has many layers, all of which are designed to make a positive impact on our patient's experience as measured by voluntary surveys as well as the federal and state required patient experience surveys (CAHPS). On any given day, you will be doing the following:
- Observing workflow practices throughout the hospital to provide recommendations and training
- Participate and support the Suburban Hospital Patient Family Advisory Council
- Assist leadership in the development of action plans to improve performance
- Research, review, and implement best practices in patient experience
- Provide coaching to all leadership levels concerning patient experience and service recovery methods
- Analyze and present patient experience data and outcomes with recommendations for improvement
In order to be successful in this role, we'll need you to have the following:
- At a minimum, we need you to have a Bachelor's degree in nursing, public health, health administration, business or a related field.
- Master's degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in coaching, customer service in a health care setting, group facilitation with demonstrated success.
- Certified Patient Experience Professional is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Patient Experience best practices and how to best integrate with clinical care
- Change management, process improvement methods, training development, health care related patient experience methods and survey methodology.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.