- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Nursing Support/Patient Care
- Day Shift
Work with our Johns Hopkins International Team as a Patient Liaison
What You Need to Succeed…
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Great customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- A work style that emphasizes openness, collaboration, and empathy
What you will be Doing...
- Interacting with patients, families and the health care team
- Conducting orientation with new patients
- Escorting patients to their appointments
- 2 years of customer service experience in a healthcare setting
- Medical terminology
- Education: Associates degree required
Job is on site M-F 8:30-5 at the main Johns Hopkins Hospital Campus
Johns Hopkins Health System requires all employees be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination status within 14 days of employment start. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted to individuals for religious beliefs or medical reasons (more info will be shared throughout the hiring process).
Important Notice: Authorization to Work in the United States: Applicants who require sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.