Patient Service Representative Supervisor (Brandon)
Requisition #: 324124
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, Brandon, FL 33508
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Jan. 14, 2021
Responsible for supervsion of office personnel and oversight of day to day departmental operations to ensure a positive, patient centric experience. This includes the consistent implementation and adherence to organizational policies and procedures as well as oversight of human resource managament such as: payroll, time and attendance, coaching and mentoring of the team’s performance.
Work Location: Brandon, FL
Work Hours: 8a-4:30p
- A minimum of a High School diploma, GED, Certificate of Completion or equivalent achievement.
- 3 years medical office experience with knowledge of third party payer requirements and authorization experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with strong interpersonal and team building skills; familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to prioritize and make sound decisions
- Ability to supervise a team of Patient Service Rep employees
- Knowledge of computer systems and electronic medical records
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.