Pediatric PT (Per Visit)
Requisition #: 196913
Location: Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Baltimore, MD 21224
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Oct. 11, 2019
Johns Hopkins Home Care Group is always looking for talented, compassionate and committed professionals to join our team in a variety of roles. We offer a range of clinical job opportunities, including pediatric, adult and infusion nursing; physical, occupational and respiratory therapy; and pharmacy, as well as administrative positions responsible for coordinating patient care, equipment delivery and insurance billing.
Employees with Johns Hopkins Home Care Group can access a host of valuable benefits, including competitive salary and wages, health and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, and educational and career enrichment opportunities.
Provides direct clinical care, participates as a team member interdisciplinary patient care programs, keeps current with the latest physical therapy techniques that are appropriate for the patients of Johns Hopkins Home Health Services. Provides in-services to health care personnel within Johns Hopkins Home Care Group as well as to outside groups regarding current acceptable physical therapy techniques. The Physical Therapist shall have knowledge of emergency preparedness and infection control in accordance with JCAHO and Medicare guidelines as well as those of JHHCG. Reports to the Clinical Manager.
- B.S., M.S. or DPT in Physical Therapy
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in Maryland
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Maryland driver's license
- Current auto insurance or reliable transportation
- One year of clinical experience, acute/subacute/home health preferred
- Current application of physical therapy evaluation and treatment for patients requiring home health care
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with patients/care givers, and staff at all levels, ability to function efficiently, effectively and independently, excellent time and organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills, legible written communication
- Supervision of the physical therapist assistant, identify the health care needs of patients seen in a home health care setting
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.