Pharmacy Medication History Tech
Requisition #: 432723
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Oct. 21, 2021
$3000 Sign On Bonus
The purpose of the Pharmacy Medication History Technician is to prepare complete medication history lists, based on information obtained during interviews with caregivers, which are then utilized by prescribers during the admission reconciliation process. Contributes to the goals of the department by providing accurate and timely medication information to ensure the correct and safe ordering of medications for patients admitted to JHACH. Along with other members of the pharmacy, is responsible for providing pharmacy services that meet the high standards of patient care provided by JHACH.
Work Schedule: Rotating Shift/ Fulltime/ Weekend Work Required
Work Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- A minimum of a High School diploma, GED, Certificate of Completion or equivalent achievement.
- 2 years of pharmacy technician experience; previous hospital or pediatric hospital experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Florida Board of Pharmacy Registration
- Analytical ability to maintain records, measure drugs, and recognize common computer errors
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.